Horse riding walking cycling quad bikes climbing and much more
Hiking and Walking Trails / Paths
Have you considered discovering the beautiful surroundings in and around Alora by bike? Even if you are not quite in the best of shape, an “ebike” may be the answer.
These bikes have different levels of assisted power to help you make it up those steep hills or enable you to cycle longer distances than you normally could.
Both Jan Roger and James have tried these and can totally recommend the bikes and the people who are running the company.
Beaches of Malaga
Malaga Province offers beaches to suite everybody! Whether you are looking for something secluded to something that is the centre of the universe for activity. There are beaches that suite different age groups and or styles.
You can find soft sandy beaches or beaches with round stones.
You can find beaches close to the city or far away.
Lobo Park/Wolf Park
Visit this wolf park located about 45 minutes from us. This is a place where you can see and learn all about the wolf. Lobo Park. There are also goats, foxes and other animals that you can feed and cuddle.
CC Andalucia‘s goal is to become the place for everyone in Andalucía who loves bicycles and cycling, locals, tourists. CCA also offers guided tours and bicycle holidays. They have great knowledge of beautiful Andalucía and they will make your bicycle holiday an unforgettable experience.
Quadlandertreks Quad Biking
Quad biking are located next door to our guest house. Great fun for the whole family. Guided quad treks in the stunning lakes and mountains of El Chorro. An incredible day adventure. Choose from the various trip options and enjoy!
Alora is know for its special perota soup, which is made early autumn each year. The festival is called “Día de las Sopas Perotas”. Perota soup is named after the locals of Alora who are called Perotas.
During the remainder of the year, we can recommend a few restaurants that serve traditional Spanish food, as well as your regular fair.
- Los Caballos Restaurant, casual atmosphere and nice food
- Los Conejitos Restaurant, a little more fancy with great food at good prices
- Sol del Rio Restaurant, casual atmosphere and great food
- De Kñas Tapas Bar, casual authentic tapas
- Casa Abilio, authentic tapas prepared with a little more flair
- Kon Tiki in Bermejo suburb, casual dining
- Las Fuentes in the main square, tapas and great homemade pizza
- Venta Fuente de la Higuera, the first to your left after the convent
- El Mirador Alora, great views and good service, varied menu
- Ardales Pizza in Alora, very good pizza!
- Gran China Restaurant, great Chinese food!
- Terazza Abuela, a new restaurant with traditional Italian cuisine